Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Media In My Life

Television: I had never really thought about the role that my television played in my life until we started discussing media in class. In my household we have a television in every room of our house. I personally watch about two hours of TV a day except on Sundays during football season, where I can literally spend all day watching football. And In my house it bring my family together in the evenings when the women in my house watch their novellas.

Laptop: My laptop is about five years old and I share it with both of my sisters. As of two days ago my laptop broke and that is unfortunate because that is what I used to view my e-mails and do homework.No Facebook.


X-Box: This is my half broken game console that I use almost every day. Though I use it every day I never use it to play video games, I use this as my DVD player since I do not have one. I watch a movie almost every day so this is something of importance to me.

Nintendo 64: This is my game console that I do use to play video games. I like to go old school when it comes to video games. I can spend sometimes hours glued to the screen playing Super Mario games with my fiends. This game console means a lot to me because it was the first game system I ever got one Christmas year when I was little.

I-pod: Out of all these media belonging that I have in my life this is the most important to me. Even though the screen is cracked it still functions perfectly fine. My music is really important to me, I guess I can say that it really calms me when I listen to it that is why I try to have my headphones on at all times. I feel naked when I do not have my I-pod in my pocket next to my car keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment